.

.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Important notice: Blogger is as nutz as this lady!


















 Many of my followers are using the email notification (that button over there at the right top) for getting notified whenever I submit a new post. It's a great application.

WRONG!

 I just discovered that the multiple posts I create on a certain day...... that email notification gizmo (that damn button over there at the right top) shows you ONLY ONE  post on a page that comes up from the link supplied to you..... in your emails.

 You may have missed MANY of the posts I have submitted.... due to this crazy email notification application. I urge you, that next time you get a notification in your email.....just go to the main page of my blog  thenatomasfarm.blogspot.com  to see ALL of the day's posts! Just in this month alone...I have done 25 posts....did you read that many?

 I have left urgent emails and phones calls to Google about resolving this issue.....I am betting that the Mayan 2012 pending wipe out of Earth is more of a reality than a Goggle response :-)