.

.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A little cool idea...Mr Cheapo


















 Months ago I was repairing our refrigerator.....laying down on the pebble infested driveway to do this chore.....I needed something to pad myself from the torturous pebbles.  It's was like camping in the mountains.... you set up your tent..... and that spot ends up being the only place in the range that has a annoying rock poking you all night long! Off to the garage to find an old blanket or something to ease the discomfort. Looking around......I saw it......another "best" idea perhaps?

 A piece of compressed packaging foam sheet.

 Instantly a love affair with this new comfee pad! Those nasty little pebbles disappeared. I used this new comfort pad to do some work under the farm truck that was parked in the field.....and again it was pure comfort to lay on the dirt.

 Now the real test of this Mr Cheapo pad was to use it in the berry patch. A wow factor. Seriously..... a wow factor! No thorns. No pebbles. Never got wet. Never got dirty (!). Before you start calling me Mr Cheapo.....try it out first.

All your friends and family will be calling you.... Mr Cheapo.